Terms & Conditions for our chauffeurs services
- Clients will be picked up for transfer to the airport normally within three hours of the aircraft departure time. If you wish a later pick-up time it is entirely at your own risk
- We will not be responsible for any mechanical breakdowns or adverse road and weather conditions whatsoever
- AET reserves the right to use any vehicle they deem necessary or to subcontract to another company
- AET cannot be held responsible for aircraft delays on your return, but will always endeavor to keep your delay to a minimum
- Clients will carry one standard size suitcase per person and one flight bag. If you have any excess baggage (e.g. golf bags etc.) you must inform us prior to departure. We need to be informed if you have excessive luggage as an estate car may be required.
- We will make every effort to keep delay’s to a minimum. If, however, for whatever reason, you are not met on your return within a reasonable time after your arrival you must contact AET Ltd before making any alternative arrangements, otherwise any other arrangements made will be at your own expense.
- AET Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- AET Ltd collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your booking and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, email address and your credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- AET Ltd use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This does not include using “cookies” which would be stored on your browser. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.